Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Chloe G Moretz talks about Cannes & mentions Kristen



Q: How was the experience at the Cannes Film Festival?

MORETZ: Cannes was like, ‘Whoa!’ I had never experienced anything like that before and that red carpet was the most terrifying experience of my life. Alone, I was like, this is terrifying and I look to my right and ‘Oh, hey Juliette Binoche,’ and they are like, ‘Oh hey Kristen Stewart; oh, hey Olivier Assayas,’ and I was like, oh okay, right, whatever. And I was so jet lagged and there were all these cameras and the movie was happening and I was so confused, I didn’t know what was going on and it was an amazing experience. It was like a whirlwind but I will honestly never forget that moment, like walking the carpet up the steps, having the eight minute standing ovation we had. God it was crazy. And it was my first Cannes ever.

Q: It’s always important, the first Cannes. (laughter)

MORETZ: Yeah, it’s a big milestone. It’s a really big milestone for an actor’s career. I am very, very proud of the movie.

Q: Do you know people like Elle or Dakota Fanning, because you are joining their club now.

MORETZ: Kind of; I think we are all in the same club in a sense that we have all enjoyed each other’s club. I don’t know them very well but Elle from what I know is a very sweet girl and I have met her a couple of times and she’s very nice. Dakota is a good friend of Kristen’s (Stewart). I love Kristen. (laughter)

Source via @KstewAngel Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?